The Most Fake Press Pass in the World on Flickr.
Headed out to Chicago’s Blues Fest I realized that I couldn’t find my fake press pass.
I didn’t have time to make a really good one.
So I took my pass from the comic convention… C2E2 and taped a business card to it.
It even said ‘Saturday’ which was like a bonus because it was Saturday and everything.
Anything hanging around your neck gives you an air of authority and no one stopped me anywhere.
I could have got a press pass from Bob Jones, the guy who started Blues Fest…
I shot him last year and he dug the shots.
But I’d rather do it this way.
It makes everything more exciting.
- mel-men likes this
- himmelueberhamburg likes this
- lensandimage likes this
- acutelystressed likes this
- mastermadmancody reblogged this from therainbowsareflying
- mastermadmancody likes this
- betweenthedogandthewolf likes this
- imboningyourboyfriend likes this
- strangeloopstrangeloop likes this
- thedoumentarian likes this
- thischarmingdenis likes this
- innerspeak said: Wow. You’re my inspiration. Do you make fake passes for every show you shoot?
- innerspeak likes this
- viewminder posted this